Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the Horsebit, borrowed from the equestrian world, has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols. Here, the Horsebit is reimagined in a petit version along the temples of this new line of sunglasses.
- Brown acetate frame with silver metal details
- Silver metal temples with Horsebit detail and tortoiseshell acetate tip
- Light blue lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Temple length: 5.7″, lens height: 1.9″, nose bridge length: .7″
- Frame height: 2″, frame width: 5.8″
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.